Submit / Final Copy
Submit / Final Copy
Register your Email Address
Terms and Agreement
Welcome to our Website!
eTax (“Provider”) will provide you access to the services defined below and related website and software located at ETAX.PH
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY CLICKING OR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SITE, OR USING THIS SITE, WEB SERVICES, OR DATA, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEN THIS GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, WEB SERVICES, OR DATA.
- This website is a tax filing software and does not include or comprise the whole tax rules, regulations, and laws.
- The company does not provide any advice.
- Findings are just potential tax exposures that user may consider in their analysis.
- The company does not guarantee that the user will not have any BIR Audit Finding.
- The users are advised to consult a tax lawyer or expert prior to making any decisions on the results of the use of the website.
Provider reserves the right to alter, discontinue, or terminate the Site, Web Services or Data or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
You may update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings within our service. If you wish to delete your account, please visit EATX.PH but note that we may retain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
This website and software contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Neither the Provider nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Client will promptly advise any errors in the operation of the Service to the Provider and will not certainly take actions that would increase the severity of the error. Client will use the Service solely for the purpose it is designed to and described herein. In the event that Client violates any of the requirements required herein, Provider will have no responsibility to provide support.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
Unauthorized use of this website and the eTax software may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Provider’s prior written consent.
Provider agrees to defend or settle, indemnify and hold Client, its employees, directors and officers from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages or expenses including the cost in court proceedings and attorney’s fees in connection with any misappropriations and misuse of the Site, Web Services or Data, only to the extent of liabilities, damages or expenses result from use of the Service that is within the scope of the Agreement, provided that Client does not make any admission of Provider’s guilt without Provider’s prior written approval and provided that Client gives prompt written notification of the claim or action.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Further actions and proceedings will be filed in the City where the office of the Provider is located.
The following are the policies on the use of this Site:
- Account information will be collected from you once you register on our site.
- To improve our Site, we continually to strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our Client relation, your information helps us to improve our Site offerings based on the response to the need of the Client and customer service request and support needs.
- Provider maintains the confidentiality of the information in the process of the transactions that the Client will avail, information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged or transferred, or given to any other company without the consent of the Client other than the express purpose of delivering the desired output of the Client.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, limitations and liability of the user and/or Client governing the use of our website ETAX.PH
- Should we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page
- That the Client will receive upon subscription either through email, SMS or any other mode of communication for any changes, tax updates and other related BIR Revenue Regulations.
- That Provider has free access on the checking of the BIR Tax Returns as encoded in the software system. This is only available as promotions of the system software and subject to change at any time.
- The Client should purchase upgrades should the former wishes to use the system software further.
- By using our site, you consent to our policy.
We are not connected to BIR and use eBIR to file.